Thank you for your interest in Herndon Inc. To apply for a job position as a CDL Driver, please download and fill out our application. You can then contact us at one of our locations in Summerville, Lugoff, or Spartanburg for an interview. Incomplete information will delay the processing of your application or prevent it from being submitted. You also have the option of filling out our online application.
- Herndon Inc. is a safe and drug-free environment. All qualifying applicants must take and pass a drug test during orientation.
- Age 21 or above.
- Eligible for Employment in the US
- Read, Write & Speak English
- No Drug/Alcohol Violations within the past 5 years
- No major CDL Moving Violations in the past year
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability, or any other protected group status. To fill out this form, you will need to know the following:
- Social Security Number
- Home address history for the past 3 years
- Drivers license history for the past 3 years
- Employment history (DOT-regulated AND non-DOT regulated employment) up to 3 years.
- For DOT-regulated work, employment history for the past 10 years
- History of traffic accidents, violations, and/or convictions from the last 3 years (including DUI or reckless driving convictions and license suspensions)