The option to view, edit, and download the day sheets is only available to accounts designated as managers.
Combine PDFs on Windows
Download the free Windows app, PDF Merger & Splitter by AnywaySoft:
PDF Merger & Splitter – Microsoft Store Apps
Open the app, and choose Merge
Click Add PDFs, and select however many you want to merge. You have the option to move them up or down, or sort by name. You can also preview what the merged documents will look like.
Once your documents are in order, hit Merge, rename the file, and save the new merged PDF.
Combine PDFs Using Adobe Acrobat
- Open the Acrobat Online tool.
- Drag and drop your files, or click the Select files button and locate your files via the dialog box.
- Once your files upload, select Merge.
Combine PDFs on Mac
- Open a PDF in Preview.
- Choose View > Thumbnails to show page thumbnails in the sidebar.
- To indicate where to insert the other document, select a page thumbnail.
- Choose Edit > Insert > Page from File.*
- From the file dialog, select the PDF that you want to add, then click Open.
- To save, choose File > Export as PDF.